dimanche 21 août 2011

Insanity D20 & 22

Technically D22 is not finished, I wanted to try and see if I can use cardio abs to warm up for my gym strength training (and yes I didn't want to arrive late because of cardio abs).
Saturday's' plyo cardio went pretty well for the first half. I was really in it and was pushing through. but second half was just so so. I hope I'm saying that because I feel I should be able to do more rather than because I really did so so on the second half.

Pure cardio this morning warm up was really slow to get me starting... but finally I was able to kick in until the arm part. I think I did a little better for this and the frog jumps. and then it was too late for cardio abs so I decided it would be a good warm up for my evening training.

There is also something... I think I'm getting a little bit bored.. well it's' normal as it is the forth week in the "Gear 1" part of insanity, next week is a "rest" week and then it's the "gear 2" I think I will watch the gear 2 videos to see what awaits me.
I think I should also think about what should come after this... The main problem is I'm working out in my apartment as convenient as it is, it also implies limitation in space as well as in the noise I can reasonably make.
I think this training way with cardio/interval training in the morning is quite nice. I think I'll just take things in the pool of cardio/interval/no weight training I  have and make up something for 6 days keeping this 6days workout 1 day rest pattern. well it's ok I still have 6 weeks to figure that out (and I''ll have a bigger pool to take form as I'll had finished gear 2 from insanity, might also take some of the "gear 3" Asylum workout and of course the p90X/p90X+ that I like) The bad part is I should also use a cardio recovery /yoga X type of training to be sure to do balance exercises as well as static strength and stretch.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire