lundi 22 août 2011

Insanity D23 & gymnastic

Well I know why I though recently the insanity thing was getting easier.
My bicycle had  flat tire and so I didn't use it to go to work. meaning 1h to 1h30 of biking less... meaning less strain on the legs.
Today I had to train with yesterday's training still there so I felt it a lot more : my thighs were a lot less responsive to my will, resulting in a warm up session starting really slowly.
I managed to get through the arm part a little better than usual, maybe because I couldn't do my whole gymnastic session yesterday due to lack of time. (I'll finish it tonight with the dynamic variation)
Good news is back lever and fron lever are a little better handled.
Bad news is while the cardio abs is quite nice to warm up for the gymnastic session it results in 16 minutes delay (thus not being able to finish the training when you have plans) and more importantly the L-sit and Straddle sets were a lot harder.
I still think it's a good start for gymnastic session and I will certainly get used to it if I continue. next time is supposed to be friday. Maybe I should use the p90x abs on wednesday to see. (I think it would impair even more the L-sits and straddle so have to think about it).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire