jeudi 25 août 2011

Gymnastic body: basic strength training

A little update on the basic body strength.
Rows and Ring push ups are note THAT challenging (feet approximatively level with rings) 3sets of  5, usually the last few reps feel harder, I will stick with this once a week.
Headstand push ups are hard ( have to break up the last set to finish doing the 3 last reps) and the L-chinups are just "perfectly" challenging 3sets of 4 reps, I feel like I could eventually do a 5th rep but the form wouldn't be good.
Found out another exercise that seems really nice HandStand wall runs. Seems like it's a realy good exercise to do once a week to get strong shoulder. Have to see were I can put them in my training without overtraining and without lengthening the training too much. I may have to do that on saturday... (best day I think as Sunday is an exercise free day)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire