mercredi 10 août 2011

Gymnastic body : static training

My installation is done (actually not completely but enough to get to do the static bodyweight workout I described).

My current static training :
-1)L-sit 12sec * 5
-2)Straddle PB Low 12sec * 5
-3)Middle split hold bent 6sec * 10 (it's even a level under that cause I still can't push my hips off the hands)
-4)Frog stand advance 6sc * 10 (when I can find the correct balance)
-5)Back lever tuck 6sec *10 approximativelly (if I can't hold I just relax.. it's a new move)
-6)Front lever tuck 6sec *10 approx (same as above)
Exercices that are not in the graphic :
-7)Pseudo planche 12sec *10 (it's just static hold of a pushup position with hands near the hips and arms straight, supposed to help me for the planche later on).
-8)Pseudo back-planche position 12sec*10 (supposed to help for mana... not sure though but definitely helps for advance variation of the L-sit)
-9)Finger hold 6sec *10 (standard push up position just on the fingers)

Usually I can't do everything in one evening and yesterday I started back and front lever for the first time.
I did everything except 3, 4, 9 (that's for tonight...)

My feeling on the levers : front lever is a lot harder than expected and back lever involves different muscles from what I thought. The thing is I can still feel my arms so I guess it's really effective.
I have to say I like doing the levers, even in tuck position it still needs a lot of focus and works in a lot more different muscles than it would first seem.
My shoulders are sore.

There is a synergy between all those moves I hope that I can have faster progresses but I keep in mind that while it comes to training I have to "hurry slowly" to avoid any problems.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire