jeudi 18 août 2011

Gymnastic body : Upper body press / pull

I love it. it's really a quick training! If I can get results like that it's cool! I guess I can put some effort and do it 3 times a week instead of the 2 times I initially planed, thus being able to do the 3 different pairs.
Now about the choice of the exercises...
L-chinups are just right I guess, just have to make sure I use full ROM, their is a huge temptation not to fully extend the arms when going down.... but 3 sets of 3 are alright, maybe I should try sets of 4 to get it more challenging.
Headstand pushups ... well it's quite strange the first one seemed easy and the last one from the first set was hard. but then the second one from the last set was impossible for me... guess it's challenging enough. I'll see if I can get to 3 sets of 3 as I train hopefully before the 8 weeks so I can move on to another move in the next cycle.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire