lundi 29 août 2011

Insanity D30, gymnastic body

Nothing special about D30 just trying not to over do it, maybe I should try to go completly through the shoulder series without a break... but I really want to rest, and doing the gymnastic training at the same time I just don't want to push too much for this core cardio & balance..
Yesterday I tried the wall hand stand run. Well It was as much as I could do it.
The thing is I didn't work for handstand in a loooong time, so it was maybe a little bit to much of an expectation.
Well about the move, it was more a straddle handstand and then I'm using the bars to help me stabilize (and actually not the wall at all)
Secondly it was suggested to do 10 minutes in total, but after 2 minutes it was already too much (I did it 4x 30 seconds) I suppose I will have to build up from that.
And now I have someone who occasioonally helps me spot my levers so that I work levelled. It's a lot harder like that for the front lever. (i mean tucked of course) It seems that it also force me to have a more flat back... maybe it will help me to get faster/ better results (but I keep in minde the hurry slowly advice).
Another thing, if I stop to long after doing the levers.. it's impossible for me to finish the training (my arms feel really tired after they cooled down a little). Yeah I suppose I shouldn't be surprised ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire