dimanche 14 août 2011

Static training.

Friday evening I did again the static training.
I couldn't do the frog stand (Planche progression) and the middle split hold (Manna progression)
but did everything else plus Pseudo planche and pseudo reverse planche (that's the name I gave it).
While pseudo planche doesn't help for the balance of planche, it helps for shoulder strength and I hope the reverse pseudo planche is a little bit the same for Manna.
I can't train every day, it's actually a lot more demanding than I thought. Just as a reference yesterday (sunday) I still had soreness from friday (when I mean soreness it's not just the sensation of stiffness it's enough to tell me I couldn't have trained yesterday).
Some notes about the levers (yeah I like the levers... well it's the newest exercise in my training) :
-Front lever is a lot more difficult for me than back lever.
-If I train Back lever with palm facing the floor (that's the direction recommended in "gymnastic body") it has a big impact on biceps.
I have done only two times the levers... I hope I will get used to it shortly enough, cause I'm a little bit afraid of the front lever, the strain on my left shoulder is sometime so intense that it's painfull (proof once again that my previous training was not symetric... I new it but that's a really visible consequence..my right shoulder doesn't have a problem when I do the front lever.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire