dimanche 7 août 2011

Insanity D6 & D8

No D7.. it's rest day.
D6 : plyometric cardio. I made it in hte middle of the afternoon instead of morning... (week end and all having time is nice).
It's the last time I do that, I think I really need to do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach otherwise it gives some nausea, have to do breaks not because I can't go on but because I don't feel right.

D8 : power & resistance cardio. The question is shall I concentrate on speed or full range of motion. At my current level there are quite a few exercices for which I can't do both. I guess full range of motion would be better in term of power but then I don't get the benefit from interval training which is the reason why I started Insanity in the first place... Well tomorrow is pure cardio so I guess speed IS the most important for tomorrow.
Just need to make a choice for power & resistance.

Ok so from now on main focus :
-Plyometric cardio circuit : try to be on the floor as little as possible (rebound is the core of plyo training)
-Power & resistance : full range of motion.
-Pure cardio : speed up

There's still one exercice I didn't try for the first month : Cardio abs, first try saturday... I think it will burn cause I've been training for static or high speed not slow motion as in the video... and well you always stay contracted for the entire serie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire