lundi 12 septembre 2011

Insanity summary 3 days

Couldn't update so here is D40, D41 & D43 :
Second time doing the Max version of each exercise (plyo, cardio and circuit)
It was much, much better.
Still not able to do everything at full speed / without break, but there are some exercises I''m sure I''m using a bigger ROM and I don't take a break as often as the persons in the video.
I'm also feeling better after the training and  the multiple push ups parts are going a lot better (compared to the beginning). The level 3 drill (16 push ups + 16 planck knee lift) is still out of reach with full ROM at the same speed, so I''m doing level 1 instead (4 push ups + 4 planck knee lift) I manage to go to a total of 24 push ups where they go to 32.
My joints are also better (used kneepads 2 days for the rest, know it's ok).

I'm planning to do the second part of Insanity one more time after I finish it and after one week of rest (actual vacations.. so harder to exercise). And then maybe try to do Asylum... we''ll see

Just a small note on gymnastic training:
-Levers still on the right track. "tried" to do flat back for back lever, not as natural as for front lever.
-Handstand have to work on it to be able to do a free standing handstand.
-Abs.... negative pseudo front. Need to work a little bit more activelly on the core. maybe try the L to V (knowing I won't go to a V) and other strange things.
-Dips I feel something strange in my right hand when I do dips. I'm trying to have max ROM and do 5 reps /set
-Reverse hang curls. It''s still a very strange move for me... full body weight curl and you have to  keep your balance, I feel that to do it right I'll need some time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire