mardi 13 septembre 2011

Insanity D45

I want to say I'm pretty disappointed... by myself.
I was on a good progression curve (You can notice from the few last posts I was saying it's getting nice and good, and everything).
And this morning despite feeling fresh (had a good night sleep) and not having any muscle soreness (not that I could feel) I was a lot less able to endure the burn.
I guess I need to keep the motivation and keep pushing.
Was out of breath faster...legs were less powerful. The abs wer quite good (did the power push ups with straight legs as well as the wide leg in and out).

Gymnastic : I tried something new with the ring push ups /rows , I did a hang to front lever to reverse hang to back lever to back lever hold hang and reverse (tucked of course). It's a nice /hard thing to do. I was actually not doing it right every time (I had to bend the arm a few times).

[edit] I understand why it wasn't' that good this morning, I feel new muscle soreness since noon. I think it''s yesterday's training. I was feeling so good that I pushed more and it had this result on today''s training.
[end edit]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire