lundi 12 septembre 2011

Insanity D44

Not much to say except that I'm making progress. It's the third time doing Max Interval circuit I was going through 2 of the 3 series without problems (sometimes did easier variation to preserve the knees, sometime did harder variations, when I say easier / harder the difference is very small but I have to tell it to be honest).
I also did the third circuit quite alright.
One of the main variation I do is for switch kicks / high knee and the similar moves, when I feel some weakness in my knee I don't jump to switch , I keep trying to go fast still (it's both easier and harder, easier because the jumps are more cardio, harder because there is no rebound help.)
An other variation I do is for moves that are one sided, I alternate sides to try working symetrically.
Sometime I also do the moves in two steps when I feel like the one step version doesn't allow as much power (that's usually for combined jumps/hooks moves as hooks have power if pushing the ground while twisting).
Well I'm still slower for moves that combine push ups and other things but I always do the full ROM of the push ups when on the video I see the guys trying to go fast but not always going all the way down.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire